Your downloaded Zero One theme files contain everything, so you don't need to download anything from other sources.
We suggest you leave a copy of the original files as a backup if you accidentally delete something.
Extract all files from the .zip file (be patient, it takes some time).
What is in the download files:
- Zero One theme main demo --
- Zero One premade demos -- in
demosfolder every demo has its folder
- In every demo folder is only
contentfolder of that demo
- How to install file
- Documentation link file.
- 1.Delete the main
contentfolder from your install
- 2.Add the
contentfolder from any of the demo folders instead of it
- 3.Go to the site panel, to the Site Styling tab, turn on the Style Compiler, and save
- 4.Go to any frontend website page, and refresh it
- 5.Wait for several seconds and new styles will be generated
- 6.That's it!
But first, please read all sections from the installation docs.
- Apache 2
- URL rewriting
- The server OS must be POSIX compatible.
- 8.0, 8.1 (PHP 8.1 is recommended)
All of that is almost the default setup at the majority of hosting providers.
Make sure URL rewriting (mod_rewrite on Apache) is turned on.