Comment on page
Terms & Guidelines
By purchasing Zero One theme you agree with the following terms.
Below are our Terms of Service, which outline a lot of legal goodies, but the bottom line is it’s our aim to always take care of you, as a customer. We’ve included many of these terms to protect ourselves legally, but if you have an issue, always feel free to email us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to resolve it in a fair and timely fashion.
Here’s an overview of what the Zero One theme license allows, depending on your package tier:
Here's what The Zero License allows for:
- The Zero License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
- You are licensed to use the Item to create Three to Unlimited End Products, depending on your package tier, for yourself or for your clients.
- Create Three to Unlimited End Products, depending on your package tier, for clients or personal projects.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use the Item in Three to Unlimited End Products, depending on your package tier, in Three to Unlimited End projects, depending on your package tier.
- Re-distribute the Item as a stock image or its source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances. In other words, you cannot replicate or make modifications to the item and sell it as a theme/product on any marketplace as your own.
- Some components of the Item can be sourced from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item. You can see all of these components on the Credits page.
Because of the nature of the product, and because it is impossible to return it, we do not issue refunds for digital products. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs), expenses, demands, or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, any claims against us relating to your use of the Zero One theme.
We are a small operation, but we work hard to make sure your data remains safe and we only collect what is needed to provide our services. If you want to request an export of your data, a modification to any data we have related to your account, or delete all data permanently, please send an email to [email protected] and we’ll complete your request in a timely manner.