The main reasons are:
- Many payment gataways + custom payment gataway integration if needed
- Advanced tax support
- Advanced shipping support with most popular providers automation support
- Advanced invoicing support
- Advanced regional and currency settings
- Multilanguage and multicurrency support
- Advanced emails support with abandoned carts recovery campaigns
- Digital products support
- Subscriptions support, although for now in beta, and only avaliable for Stripe payment gataway
- It is free to start, no expensive subscription
Second thing is to configure your account profile.
When developing your shop you should keep it as a test environment.
- Payment gataway
- Domains & URLs
- Regional and currency settings
- Email templates
When sales start pouring in Snipcart dashbord will be your command center.
The main thing is to go to Shop Settings in the shop page, turn on Snipcart, and add your Snipcart API. You can also choose how you like cart to be displayed and wether the tax is include in the price, or it is added to price at the checkout. If you have tax at all.
Shop Snipcart options
All that is left is to add a product, and to choose Snipcart in Product Type option.
Snipcart product options
And voila, you are ready to go 🚀